Position Title: Curriculum Coordinator
Reporting to: Director of Learning Outcomes
Department: Operations – Learning Outcomes
Supervisory responsibilities: No
Position: Two full time positions
Deliver resources, curriculum, and content that helps team members and brothers develop applicable knowledge and skills to maximum effect.
This is a NEW position that requires highly creative individuals to apply. During the 2020 calendar year, Lambda Chi Alpha will be hiring one additional Curriculum Coordinator to help build the Learning Outcomes team. The responsibilities include creating and delivering the best quality curriculum and resources that ensure Lambda Chi Alpha’s members are inspired and equipped to lead an ethical life of growth, service, and leadership. This position is for highly motivated people who can manage complex timelines and have a desire to educate adult learners.
STRATEGIC WORK FOR THE CURRICULUM COORDINATOR
- Creating content and resources that help drive Lambda Chi Alpha’s chapter support model, individual member development, and chapter management via the local officers and advisors.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
Specifically, this role is responsible for the following:
- Developing, implementing, and conducting training programs for undergraduate and alumni members. Topics may include:
- Health and wellness
- Brotherhood development
- Leadership development
- Personal development
- Developing and delivering assessment initiatives related to all educational programming
- Redesigning and publishing operation support guides for undergraduate officers
- Creating and delivering resources for all members via multiple modalities
- Conducting trainings for volunteer facilitators and serving as the primary Office of Administration team liaison for this group
- Managing the Office of Administration’s Ritual book inventory process
The competencies and behaviors that have been specifically sorted as priorities for this job are:
- Action Oriented
- Purpose & Vision
- Establish Priorities
- Traveling will be necessary in order to support educational efforts at conferences and events.
- Acting as representative of the organization and an ambassador of Lambda Chi Alpha.
- Working with various departments and external audiences in communicating and achieving organization initiatives.
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information; acting with a high level of integrity is required.
Considering Lambda Chi Alpha’s team structure, it is likely that duties will extend beyond those listed above. Physical demands of this position include, but are not limited to, bending, lifting, sitting for extended periods, driving, and flying.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree as well as at least two years’ experience writing curriculum. Experience using Canvas, or another Learning Management System, is preferred but not required. Membership or eligibility for membership within Lambda Chi Alpha is preferred due to duties involving the Initiation Ritual.
The position is a full-time, exempt position located in the organization’s headquarters in Carmel, IN. Job responsibilities and tasks for this position are subject to change based on the needs of the organization and at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer.
The salary range starts at $40,000 and the compensation will correspond with a candidate’s education and experience. Benefits include comprehensive health plans, 401k with employer match, paid leave, continuing education, laptop, cell phone, and an extended holiday break in December.
A complete online application can be found below. The application will require you to submit:
- A cover letter detailing your qualifications
- A resume
- Three professional or experiential references, and
- An available start date.
Please refer all questions regarding this position to:
Alyssa Gilles, Director of Learning Outcomes