Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Director of Strategic Marketing
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Position: One full-time position
As Marketers, We Live Our Brand… A Bold Way to a Better World
Our team’s mission is to create the bold way to a better Lambda Chi by reinventing marketing through systems of support, service, and brand leadership for each other, and for all our constituents.
Lambda Chi Alpha is taking on bold ways to create a better world, expanding operations to best support our men, our parents, our institutions, our partners, and our communities. The growing marketing team is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to support initiatives and activities within our collaborative group. This is the perfect opportunity for a Digital Marketer who wants to evolve and further digitize an organization that is disrupting the market. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and excellent artistic ability with in-depth knowledge of social platforms, marketing automation systems, CRMs, Google analytics, and other measurement tools. This exciting position will handle the execution of all digital marketing campaigns and contribute to the marketing strategy/plan with their experience in SEO/SEM, social media marketing, display advertising, and website oversight. They will create engaging content to grow our social media presence and measure and report on the performance of all campaigns.
STRATEGIC WORK FOR THE DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
- Bringing vision and creative ideas to our digital efforts
- Creating our first digital strategy, guidelines, and reporting/dashboard system to show ROI
- Leading the implementation of a new marketing automation platform
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
Specifically, this role is responsible for the following:
- Monitoring the company’s online digital presence, including online social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. as well as all website properties and execute the planned content strategy for each
- Owning email marketing campaigns, coordinating with various internal functions on content needs
- Supporting the senior content specialist with all digital execution, optimization, and reporting for digital channels
- Creating text, image and video content that engages audiences
- Launching optimized online campaigns through Google AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Creating landing pages, calls-to-action and automations as appropriate
- Supporting implementation of a new CRM and/or marketing automation platform
- Providing creative ideas for content marketing through our website channel
- Measuring performance of digital marketing efforts using Web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Implementing Google, Facebook, & Instagram ad-buying strategy
- Researching audience preferences and stay updated on current trends
The competencies and behaviors that have been specifically sorted as priorities for this job are:
- Balance Stakeholders
- Establish Priorities
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed to support the organization’s needs
- Acting as a representative of the organization and an ambassador of Lambda Chi Alpha
- Working with various departments and external audiences in communicating and achieving organization initiatives
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information
- Adhering to and enforcing all applicable organization policies, procedures, and practices
Considering Lambda Chi Alpha’s team structure, it is likely that duties will extend beyond those listed above. Physical demands of this position include, but are not limited to, bending, lifting, sitting for extended periods, driving, and flying.
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or another relevant field of study, and 1-2 years of professional digital marketing experience. The candidate must have experience working with design templates, video programs, and other like tools, social media Google AdWords, email campaigns, SEO, and HubSpot or a similar tool. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and adaptable to changing demands.
The position is a full-time, exempt position located in the organization’s headquarters in Carmel, IN. Job responsibilities and tasks for this position are subject to change based on the needs of the organization and at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer.
The salary range and compensation package will correspond with the candidate’s education and experience. Benefits include comprehensive health plans, 401k with employer match, paid leave, continuing education, laptop, and an extended holiday break in December.
A complete online application can be found below. The application will require you to submit:
- A cover letter and resume
- Three professional or experiential references
- An available start date
Please refer all questions regarding this position to:
Sarah Rosenberger- Director of Strategic Marketing