Position Title: Health & Wellness Coach
Reporting to: Director of Health & Wellness
Department: Operations – Health & Wellness
Supervisory responsibilities: No
Position: Two full time positions
This is a NEW position that requires pioneers and adventurers to apply. Lambda Chi Alpha will be hiring to complete a team of two Health & Wellness Coaches to help build the chapter rehabilitation team. The responsibilities include working along chapter officers, volunteers, campus partners and the staff team at Lambda Chi Alpha. This position is for highly organized people who can support the development of undergraduate men while holding them accountable to the Lambda Chi Alpha values and high standards.
STRATEGIC WORK FOR HEALTH & WELLNESS COACH
- Growing, supporting and redirecting behavior to create compliant and risk-averse chapters.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
Specifically, this role is responsible for the following:
- Holding 12-18 in-person or remote Goal Setting and Review (GS&R) meetings per week with chapter presidents.
- Complete terms tracking for chapters on probation.
- Write terms letters.
- Complete terms calls with Greek advisors and alumni advisors.
- Facilitate monthly visits and deliver Lambda Chi Alpha health and wellness programs.
- Assist chapter officers with setting milestones to accomplish year-end goals.
- Execute weekly Goal Setting & Review (GS&R) Meetings with each Chapter President from the chapters and colonies assigned to the Health & Wellness team and assist with goal management.
- Execute monthly meetings with key chapter officers and assist with goal management.
- Conduct training programs that support the growth and direction of Lambda Chi Alpha’s members, and specifically chapters and associate chapters on a disciplinary status.
- Ensure assigned chapters and colonies are completing necessary compliance items related to any disciplinary status.
- Assist in creating new prevention education training curriculum.
- Launch virtual coaching model that ensures each chapter Zeta officer receives one Goal Setting & Review Meeting (GS&R) per month.
- Deliver an improved prevention education training curriculum.
- Assist chapters on a disciplinary status in returning to good standing as prescribed by the chapter’s assigned terms.
The competencies and behaviors that have been specifically sorted as priorities for this job are:
- Action oriented
- Manage change
- Balances stakeholders
- Conflict management
- Traveling will focus on the managed portfolio of 12-18 chapters and subject matter specific visits in varying lengths of time from one day to a full week.
- Acting as representative of the organization and an ambassador of Lambda Chi Alpha.
- Working with various departments and external audiences in communicating and achieving organization initiatives.
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information.
- Adhering to and enforcing all applicable organization policies, procedures, and practices.
Considering Lambda Chi Alpha’s team structure, it is likely that duties will extend beyond those listed above. Physical demands of this position include, but are not limited to, bending, lifting, sitting for extended periods, driving, and flying.
Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree as well as knowledge of fraternity and sorority life and chapter operations. One to three years of fraternal job experience is preferred, but recent graduates are welcome to apply for this role. Membership within Lambda Chi Alpha is also preferred.
The position is a full-time, exempt position located in the organization’s headquarters in Carmel, IN. Job responsibilities and tasks for this position are subject to change based on the needs of the organization and at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer.
The salary range starts at $35,568 and the compensation will correspond with a candidate’s education and experience. Benefits include comprehensive health plans, 401k with employer match, paid leave, continuing education, laptop, cell phone, and an extended holiday break in December.
A complete online application can be found below. The application will require you to submit:
- A cover letter detailing your qualifications
- A resume
- Three professional or experiential references, and
- An available start date.
Please refer all questions regarding this position to:
Jessie Ashton, Director of Health & Wellness – email@example.com