Position Title: Learning Outcomes Specialist
Reporting To: Training Specialists
Department: Learning Outcomes
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Position: Six part-time positions
Deliver resources, curriculum, and content that helps team members and brothers grow, serve, and lead.
The Learning Outcomes Specialists will report directly to one of the Training Specialists and have one position speciality including:
- High Kappa-Fraternity Educator
- High Phi-Ritualist
- High Delta-Recruitment Chairman
- High Theta-Philanthropy Chairman
- High Tau-Treasurer
- High Iota-Risk Manager
The main duties for these roles will be assisting with peer-to-peer learning sessions, hosting educational sessions, collaborating with the rest of Learning Outcomes team, and performing high-level reviews of officer-specific plans.
STRATEGIC WORK FOR THE LEARNING OUTCOMES SPECIALIST
- Driving the Lambda Chi Alpha chapter support model and overall chapter management via the local officers
- Catalyzing and moderating formal and/or informal peer-to-peer learning communities
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Educating undergraduate officers about officer roles and responsibilities
- Facilitating recruitment, Fraternity and Ritual education, financial, philanthropic, health and wellness workshops, and subsequent trainings to undergraduate members
- Using technology to communicate with key undergraduate officers and deliver resources
- Executing administrative and educational tasks associated with conferences
- Demonstrating timeliness in reporting assignments
- Participating fully in ongoing training and development programs provided
- Redesigning and publishing operation support guides for undergraduate officers
- Purpose & Vision
- Acting as representative of the organization and an ambassador of Lambda Chi Alpha
- Protecting confidential and sensitive information
- Adhering to and enforcing all applicable organization policies, procedures, and practices
Considering Lambda Chi Alpha’s team structure, it is likely that duties will extend beyond those listed above. Physical demands of this position include, but are not limited to, bending, lifting, sitting for extended periods, driving, and flying.
Candidates should be currently enrolled in some level of undergraduate or graduate coursework. Experience as one of the aforementioned officer positions is required, and candidates should be able to demonstrate proven success while in office.
The position is a part-time position located in the organization’s headquarters in Carmel, IN. Remote work may be considered for the most qualified candidate, however. Job responsibilities and tasks for this position are subject to change based on the needs of the organization and at the discretion of the Chief Executive Officer.
The hourly pay will correspond with a candidate’s education and experience. Lambda Chi Alpha will pay for all associated corporate travel, and for one digital badge through the Leadership Skills Certification Program.
A complete online application can be found below. The application will require you to submit:
- A resume
- Three professional or experiential references
- An available start date