In 2014, Lambda Chi Alpha launched Officer Academy, an online officer training and transitioning program. This program provides officers with modules that educate them about their roles and responsibilities, as well as about Lambda Chi Alpha policies and procedures.
Officer Academy (OA) also offers videos, certification quizzes and operations guides to give officers the tools they need to succeed in operating their chapters and colonies.
A few key points about Officer Academy:
- Each officer needs to review the modules before completing the certification.
- Each officer will have 60 days to complete the certification from his individual start date (which is the date reported through Officer Portal).
- Officers will have unlimited attempts to achieve the 90% or higher score on the certification within that 60 days.
- The certification will remain open, even after your 60 day deadline.
For a chapter or colony to be eligible for the Risk Management Assessment (RMA) discount, all High Zeta officers and Executive Committee members listed in Officer Portal will need to successfully complete the certification within the first 60 days they take office and by the appropriate cut-off date for consideration.
- The cut-off dates for RMA discount consideration are November 1 in the fall and April 1 in the spring
- If an officer complete the certification after his initial 60 days in office, then his score will not be eligible for consideration in the next cycle of RMA discount, but will be eligible for consideration the following cycle if said officer remains in the same office and completed the certification by the appropriate cut-off date.
- If you have any questions about the program, please contact us at email@example.com.
Officer Academy Links
To access the Officer Academy FAQ click here
To access Officer Academy, click here.
If you are not an officer, but would still like to see the available resources on Officer Academy, click here.
© 2017 LAMBDA CHI ALPHA FRATERNITY, INC. | 11711 N. PENNSYLVANIA ST. STE 250, CARMEL, IN 46032