International Ritual Team
LAMBDA CHI ALPHA FRATERNITY
58th General Assembly
Information about the 2020 International Ritual Team
At our General Assembly, degree teams assemble from chapters throughout the United States and Canada to exemplify our Initiation Ritual. Initiated brothers interested in participating in the International Ritual Team (IRT) need to complete and submit the application form to the Office of Administration by April 10, 2020.
Team members are chosen based on the following criteria:
- Passion for learning about our Initiation Ritual
- Experience on their chapter’s degree teams
- Geographical distribution
- Recommendations from Chapter Support Coaches and others
A critical role of IRT is to increase the ritual knowledge of team members and the chapters represented. Therefore, applicants do not need to be “ritual buffs.” All applicants must have a full academic year of school (two semesters or three quarters) remaining after the 58th General Assembly to share their experiences with their chapters and colonies.
International Ritual Team members must be available the week of the General Assembly, July 29 – August 2. Additionally, IRT members will need to be available for weekly rehearsals via conference calls. Members of the International Ritual Team will receive a discounted registration fee of $375.
By submitting his application, each brother agrees to thoroughly memorize one complete part, including movements, of the Initiation Ritual before arriving at the General Assembly.
- Application due to CSC Avery Baker – April 10, 2020
- Team members notified – April 17, 2020
- The first week of practice – May 18, 2020
- 58th General Assembly in Scottsdale, AZ – July 29 – August 2, 2020