Want to be an ELC?
Dating back to the earliest years of our fraternity, support and interaction with the Office of Administration and the General Fraternity staff has been a critical component of our success. The Educational Leadership Consultant (ELC) is one of the finest examples of servant leadership and a boundless opportunity for recent graduates to interact and mentor undergraduate brothers, chapters and colonies all over North America. With significant job training, a focus on interpersonal dynamics, and personal growth and development; the Lambda Chi Alpha ELC is recognized as one of the top young professionals in the field of higher education. Click here to vie the ELC Job Description 2018.
Travel, life changing relationships, and the opportunity to serve the brotherhood all intersect to create a once in a lifetime experience for select graduating brothers. This position could be for you if you are interested in any of the following types of careers:
- Higher Education (Student Conduct, Fraternity & Sorority Life, etc.)
- Fundraising & Development
- Traveling Positions
Important Dates for the 2017-2018 hiring period:
- December 31, 2016 – Deadline to submit application
- February 23-26, 2017 –Interview Weekend in Carmel, IN
- March 10, 2017 – All applicants will be notified of job offers by this date
- June, 2017 – All new staff move into LCA staff housing in Carmel, IN
Dates for the 2018-2019 hiring period will be announced after the summer!
For any additional questions, please contact Josh Womack, Associate Director of Chapter Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 LAMBDA CHI ALPHA FRATERNITY, INC. | 11711 N. PENNSYLVANIA ST. STE 250, CARMEL, IN 46032