Position Title: Administration Officer
Reporting To: President & CEO
Department: Education Foundational
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Position: One position
The Lambda Chi Alpha Educational Foundation’s vision is to inspire and educate men to be leaders and philanthropists in the world. The mission is to invest in the ever-growing educational pursuits of Lambda Chi Alpha, enabling its transformation into the premier men’s service learning and leadershipdevelopment organization. Learn more about the Foundation at www.lambdachifoundation.org.
The Administration Officer is responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions of the Foundation including, but not limited to, board and committee management, executive project management, frontline fundraising support, event and meeting coordination, key stakeholder communications, specialized stewardship activities, grant and scholarship administration, and partnership coordination.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
Specifically, this role is responsible for the following:
- Work with the CEO to coordinate and prepare materials for board meetings, teleconferences, and committee meetings.
- Manage the scheduling, calendar functions, and project activities of the CEO.
- Partner with Fraternity finance and accounting team to complete monthly financial reconciliation and other cross-functional operations.
- Coordinate travel, lodging and expenses for constituents, including board members, staff and other participants.
- Coordinate event logistics and prepare materials including nametags, registration lists and promotional/development materials.
- Direct the grants and scholarships programming partnership with the committee.
- Manage key donor stewardship communications, programs and activities.
- Collaborate with the frontline fundraising team to reach stewardship goals.
- Coordinate communications and exchange of information between partners, including, but not limited to, charitable solicitation registration, legal opinions, grant makers, and cross-functional teams.
Demonstrated organizational, project management and analytical skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to accuracy and detail. Competent in modern software including Microsoft, Monday.com, Teams, SageIntaact, etc. Must work at the Office of Administration and meet critical deadlines. Willingness and ability to travel occasionally and to work nights and weekends, as required. Experience working in a team and proactive in accomplishing tasks. Preference given to candidates with an advanced degree, fundraising operations experience, and experience supporting C-suite officers.
To apply, please submit the following materials to President & CEO Dan Hartmann at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter detailing your qualifications
- A resume
- Three professional or experiential references
- An available start date.